READING RESPONSES/BLOG POSTS
Goals of the assignments:
- To practice a variety of reflective writing practices (summary, analysis, etc.) that will help prepare you for further discussion of readings/mini-assignments in class.
- Writing to learn; writing to think; learning to write and think
- Connect with classmates outside of class (through blogrolls and comments)
- To have your voice heard in personal ways that aren’t always available through class time
- To learn how to use your blog as a portfolio (rhetoric of posts vs. pages; design, etc.)
Instructions: These responses/posts will be assigned in class and described in the class blog, since they will vary from week to week. Please check the main blog page for details.